Owning a Power Air Fryer is not only fun but extremely useful. You can enjoy all of your favorite fried foods and make your favorite recipes with a Power Air Fryer. Here, Power Air Fryer reviews general tips that you should keep in mind to enjoy your Power Air Fryer.
Before Air Frying:
- Always place your Power Air Fryer on a spacious, level, and heat-resistant surface. Additionally, make sure that there is enough space behind the fryer to account for proper ventilation.
- Though oil is not necessary for the air fryer, you do have the option to add for flavor as desired. Spraying your food with oil directly in the basket is ok.
- Accessorize your air fryer! The Power Air Fryer has great accessories, such as the basket divider, accessory kit, and cookbooks, to make frying easier.
While Air Frying:
- Don’t overcrowd your basket. You can absolutely cook more than one type of food in your power air fryer, but you don’t want to stuff too much into the bin. This will prevent foods from cooking properly and achieving that crispy brown we all love so much.
- Be sure to shake up or flip your food halfway through the cooking process to make sure all the food is evenly cooking.
After Air Frying:
- When your food is finished cooking, do not press the red release button until the Easy Load Basket is set on a secure surface. This red release button immediately ejects from the fry basket.
- Make sure the Power Air Fryer is unplugged and has completely cooled off before cleaning. The heating element is not dishwasher safe. Therefore, use a non-metal sponge and a nonabrasive soap on the heating element.
If you follow these simple tips, you’ll be able to keep your Power Air Fryer in great condition so you can continue to enjoy the fried foods you love.