What exactly is the reason for eating fried food? If your one and only answer is, “Because it tastes good,” no offense but it’s probably time to expand your pallet. You know what else tastes good? A strawberry and banana smoothie, granola and yogurt or baked chicken. From a restaurant’s standpoint, we know the reason for serving fried food: It’s nearly fool-proof to cook. Throw a fistful of frozen French fries into the fry basket, lower into a hot vat of vegetable oil and bring it up when they are golden brown. Meanwhile, cooks can concern themselves with preparing other portions of the meal that require more attention. Everyone has a lapse in judgement occasionally or craving for fried food that just won’t go away. In times like these, it’s time to invest in an air fryer. Not only are these appliances completely devoid of artery-clogging oil, they brown and crisp just like a deep fryer does; they just do it without the buckets of oil. Below, we outline a few aspects of air fryers for those researching Power Air Fryer reviews and considering purchasing one for themselves, a friend or family member.
- Digital timer with automatic shut-off: Keeping track of your meal is simple with an easy-to-read timer that’s on the front of your air fryer.
- Pre-set programs: No matter what you want to load into your air fryer, there’s a probably a pre-set for it. This makes cooking that much easier!
- Super-heated air: In lieu of fryer oil, the cooking is done with air. If it sounds simple, that’s because it is.
- Easy-load basket with non-stick coating: All you have to do is load what you want to cook into the air fryer. The non-stick coating makes clean-up a breeze.
- One-touch controls: You won’t spend hours figuring out how to cook dinner with the easy-to-read interface.
- Easy-grip handle: When your dish is done, no need to get a dish rag to shield yourself from heat when grabbing the handle.